The VMware monitoring module allows NeoLoad to monitor all the components in a VMware structure: vSphere, ESX and virtual machines (VM). The module collects statistics on the virtual server and host system, plus those specific to VMware itself.
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
NeoLoad accesses VMware systems‘ Web services using SOAP requests.
The main categories are:
- CPU. Counters relating to CPU usage.
- Disk. Counters relating to disk usage.
- Management Agent. System resources used by the Service Console.
- Memory. Counters relating to memory usage.
- Network. Counters relating to network adapter usage.
- Resource Group CPU.
- System. VMware system counters.
- Cluster Services.
- Description. VMware system text-based indicators.
Find Out More
VMware is a trademark of VMware, Inc. in U.S.A and other countries.