.NET monitors allow the user to monitor all the Windows machines and get specific counters from .NET Server. All .NET performance counters are available both while the web load test is running and in the results.
NeoLoad uses PerfMon to get the standard Windows performance counters.
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
On a typical .NET, the main, basic counters are as follows:
- ASP.NETRequests Queued.The number of queued ASP requests that are waiting to be processed.
- ASP.NETRequests Executing.The number of ASP requests currently executing.
- ASP.NETRequest Wait Time.The number of milliseconds that the most recent ASP request was waiting in the queue. Warning, this value can be somewhat misleading because it is not an average.
- ASP.NETRequest Execution Time.The number of milliseconds that the most recent ASP request took to execute. Warning, this value can be somewhat misleading because it is not an average.
Find Out More
.NET is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in U.S.A and other countries.