You use WebSocket!
As part of HTML5, WebSocket is a protocol that enhances the communication between the browser and the server. WebSocket enables persistent connection between the client and the server and both parties can start sending data at any time, which makes this technology particularly well suited for low latency applications like trading and gaming.
Neotys is Ready!
WebSocket & Push Support
Neotys’ WebSocket support enables users to:
- Test and monitor applications using WebSocket including record + playback capability
- Handle Push over WebSocket similar to Push over HTTP by “Pushing Messages” to manage the responses sent by the server
- Handle text-based and/or binary messages
Neotys’ WebSocket & Push module provides results including:
- Time to establish the connection
- Time to send a request on the connection (1 connection = several request/responses)
Thanks to Neotys, you can create scenarios to test and monitor your WebSocket applications‘ behavior under stress and validate their performance while pinpointing any bottlenecks. Realistically testing and monitoring your applications with NeoLoad and NeoSense means you can deliver better performance to your customers at a lower total cost of ownership.
Kaazing Monitoring Support
Neotys offers monitoring for the Kaazing WebSocket Gateway. Learn more about Kaazing monitoring support.
Testing & Monitoring Services
Neotys Consultants: Experts in WebSocket Load Testing & Monitoring
All of our consultants here at Neotys are experts in the field of load testing, monitoring, and optimizing WebSocket applications. We offer a wide range of services from training to performance testing and monitoring. We can even complete full infrastructure optimization with your team. Contact us for further information about the WebSocket & Push Support.