Using the JMX (Java Management Extension) protocol, NeoLoad is able to monitor your Tomcat 5.5/6.0 servers during the test. These monitors require no specific installation on your server and are not intrusive (no WAR to install, no classpath to change …).
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included in the free edition.
Tomcat 5.5 monitors are divided into 6 categories:
- Cache. This section allows the user to monitor the cache for each application.
- Session. This section allows the user to monitor the sessions for each applications.
- RequestProcessor. Provide management informations about the requests processed. Number of requests processed, number of errors …
- DataSource. Datasource connection pool information for each datasource.
- ThreadPool. Monitor connection pool information for each pool.
- VM. JVM counters. Since Tomcat 5.5 is launched using a 1.5 VM, it’s possible to monitor Memory, Garbage collector, Threads …
Find Out More
Tomcat is a trademark of Apache Software Foundation in U.S.A and other countries.