NeoLoad is able to monitor your JBoss servers during a load test using the JMX (Java Management Extension) protocol. The monitors require no specific installation on your server and are not intrusive (no WAR to install, no classpath to change etc.).
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
JBoss monitors are divided into 9 categories:
- Cache. This section allows the user to monitor the cache for each application.
- Session. This section allows the user to monitor the sessions for each application.
- RequestProcessor. Provides management information on the processed requests.
- DataSource. Provides data source connection pool information for each data source.
- ThreadPool. Monitors thread pool information for each pool.
- Transactions. Monitors transactions for the whole server.
- JMS. Monitors the Java Message-oriented middleware API.
- EJB. Monitors invocation counts for each EJB.
- VM. Monitors the VM Heap.
Find Out More
JBoss is a trademark of Red Hat in U.S.A and other countries.