A Neotys product license may be transferred to a different machine. This transfer action disables the license key on the original machine, which will no longer be able to run the Neotys product using that key.
WARNING: You must disable the license key before uninstalling the Neotys product.
Once the license key has been disabled, it can be re-enabled on the new machine.
Transferring the license key
- Go to the License Management page in the Neotys product
- Select the Transfer to another machine option
- The Neotys product generates a disable request file named „license-inactivation.req“.
- You will need to send this file to Neotys by e-mail at or use the Deactivation Form
- You will receive a return email from Neotys confirming that the license key has been disabled for that machine.
- You may then use the license key on another machine.