Thursday May 29, 2:00-3:00 PM EDT
Do you know how to use real device simulation and real network emulation to get realistic load and performance test results? See a real test engineer tell you how he did it for his company.
Join us for a webinar with Jim Duffy, Test Engineer from Trimble Navigation for an informative discussion on how mobile devices and networks play a significant impact on the performance of apps for users.
The webinar will cover:
- Benefits on mobile app load & performance testing
- Mobile network emulation, including bandwidth, latency and packet loss
- Approaches to increase performance on different devices and browsers
- Tips on simulating real world mobile network conditions under load
- A case study of Trimble Navigation’s mobile app performance testing
Take your mobile app performance testing to the next level, register today!