Tuesday, April 15, 2 PM – 3 PM EDT
Many teams today are struggling with bringing performance testing into an Agile or Continuous Testing environment with any level of automation.
Register and attend this live webinar Continuous Performance Testing with NeoLoad to learn about challenges and recommended best practices when load and performance testing on an Agile project.
See how NeoLoad allows teams to easily collaborate on performance test design and results analysis and automate test execution with Continuous Integration servers like Jenkins.
Neotys Technical Evangelist Henrik Rexed will walk you through:
- Challenges with performance testing in an Agile environment
- Recommended best practices for testing app performance every iteration
- How to quickly and efficient designing tests with the NeoLoad GUI
- Collaborating on performance testing projects through the Neotys Team Server
- Automating test execution with Jenkins and quick pass/fail status on SLAs