Position: Performance Engineer
Level: Individual Contributor
Location: India Bangalore
Scope: Primary responsibilities include pre-sales support for prospects & partners and delivery of professional services.
The Performance Engineer will be responsible for product and technical support to drive revenue growth and will work with the sales team to close new end user business, bring new partners into the Neotys partner ecosystem, support upgrade opportunities with existing customers and deliver training and consulting services. He/she will be responsible for the technical assessment and qualification of prospects, product/solution demonstrations, planning and executing POCs and addressing prospect technical questions. This person will be a key contributor to the execution of the Company’s sales strategy and aggressive revenue growth objectives, new business initiatives, and existing customer expansion. The Performance Engineer will report to the Indian Country Manager. Regular travel will be required.
- Deliver quality pre-sales technical support to the sales team to help achieve revenue targets.
- Regularly deliver product presentations and demonstrations either online or onsite to support sales and marketing activities.
- Take the lead in maintaining the technical relationship with Neotys Services partners.
- Deliver training to end users and partners.
- Provide technical assessment of prospect’s load and performance testing needs, pain points and current testing approach to qualify opportunities technically.
- Develop comprehensive SOWs for consulting engagements; deliver consulting services.
- Develop and execute a relevant proof step, POC, demonstration, pilot or other appropriate activity with clear metrics to measure success.
- Understand competitive approaches available to customers to differentiate NeoLoad technically and operationally vs. other options.
- Take the lead in developing the technical strategy & plan to win the business ; Maintain market awareness within our space to assist in determining product & market requirements.
Neotys seeks an enthusiastic, resourceful self-motivated individual whose domain expertise will create customer confidence and who is capable of assessing customer needs and making insightful and cogent recommendations to improve software quality. This position requires a high-energy professional with load and performance testing experience who can match customer needs with NeoLoad capabilities and articulate a clear value proposition for its use. The right candidate will be a technically capable team player with experience in the IT infrastructure/tools market. Preferably, he/she will have successfully served as a pre-sales engineer in a high-growth infrastructure software company.
Specific attributes include:
- BS in computer science, software engineering, or related fields; Masters preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of related product or solutions customer facing experience.
- Domain knowledge, expertise and know how in load and performance testing; knowledge/certification in at least one major toolset. Web technology experience; networking.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong Trainer experience.
- Proven track record in team selling at the enterprise level.
- Consulting experience, preparation of SOWs, project management.
Bachelor’s degree required
Commensurate with the level of experience and potential effect this executive will have on the Company; Neotys is prepared to offer an attractive base salary, cash bonus opportunity that will provide significant reward for equally significant contribution.
If your profile matches our requirements, please forward your resume together with a letter of application to: .
See PDF version.